Friday, November 25, 2011

Farmers Wife Friday - The Friendship Edition

Hello, Happy Thanksgiving (for those of you who celebrate) and welcome to another edition of Farmers Wife Friday!

I am thrilled to announce that my printer is now fixed (thank you Leisa xxx) and I am back to normal programming...and even on time this week :)

My blocks this week are all about Friendship, which seems sort of appropriate on Thanksgiving, because I am so so thankful for my friends...my in-real-life friends, my childhood friends, my oldest and dearest friends, my blogging friends, my online friends. You enrich my life in so many ways, and I would be lost without you!

So without further ado, we have Block 39, Friendship...

...as you can see, I'm going with the same-print/different colourway thing again this week :)

Block 40 is called Friendship Block...

The two of them together (with a tease of the quilting pattern on my Bliss quilt...it's yummy!)


I have quite a nice little stack of blocks now...I could look at them all day, really :)

But NO...there is binding to be sewn on...dreaded binding...blah! Have I mentioned before how much I dislike sewing binding on? Especially on really hot days. Anyhoo...back to it...

TTFN xxx

4 comments:

Hope said...

Beautiful! The colours really are so vibrant against the white. Good luck with your binding. I'll try and send some of our chilly weather your way if you like.

Hope said...

Beautiful! The colours really are so vibrant against the white. Good luck with your binding. I'll try and send some of our chilly weather your way if you like.

Linda said...

They look good Susan and the white just adds that extra oomph.
I wish i was up to the binding so i could complain about it.
xx

K-Sue said...

Pretty! I imagine many in the northern hemi are laughing over your comment about the heat - even here in Florida we are having a chilly snap. I'm actually enjoying sewing today.