Thursday, November 3, 2011

Love...in kit form :)

Sometimes on a weeknight, I really feel like playing with my craft supplies...but don't have the creative energy to actually design something myself :) Do you ever feel that way?

Enter the Tomorrows Memories "A Cardmakers Tea Party" class kit...designed by Tracey, and made by me :)

I absolutely love attending the classes, but find it can be a bit tricky for me to get there. These cards are from a class I missed last month...aren't they lovely?


I played with my Cuttlebug, used some punches, stamped a little...all the while knowing that the finished product was going to be awesome, because Tracey is the most awesome-est cardmaker I know :)


Love a bit of mid-week crafting...don't you?

TTFN xxx

4 comments:

Hope said...

They are very pretty indeed. The construction is just as lovely as the design I'm sure ;)

Linda said...

Yahoo more to add to your stash, they look great.
xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

They look so good, I am glad you enjoyed making them. Thanks for the huge wrap, I am seriously blushing.
Love me :-)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a lovely set of cards - It is nice to play with supplies without having all the decision making involved.