Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week Eleven

Another week of Project Life down...but if you look closely, you'll see that I am actually a week ahead of myself ;)

I collected some packaging from new bedlinen to decorate one of the larger cards...
...I cut the "bed" straight from the cardboard (it's so cute, huh?) and also added the brand label. Pip Studio is one of my favourites...what's not to love about red, pink and aqua? They make everything from linen to handbags to tableware...divine!

All my photos were printed at home this week, because I simply ran out of time to edit, crop AND print!


Little moments are so much easier to capture with my iphone...it's usually not far from my side, and the photo quality is awesome. Instagram is my new best friend :)

My favourite part of Project Life this week (which I didn't notice until I had finished the spread)?


The fact that I have my old sofa in a couple of photos taken early in the week, and my new red sofa which replaced it in the bottom photo. Love that.

I also noticed, while typing up the title for this blog post, that I have called this week "Week 12" on my date card, when it's actually only Week 11...oops! I'll have to change that...Week 12 is still under construction :)

Have a great day, and thanks for visiting!

TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Jill said...

You clever girl! I love the "bed and bath" graphics you used. It's upcycling at it's best! That brand looks super fun... I don't think we have it here. :(

Hugs,
Jill

Hope said...

Oops! Getting ahead of yourself :)

Great spread this week. Fantastic having such pretty packaging to be able to use.

dawn said...

I love that idea of using the wrapper from bed sheets, thanks for sharing that with us. Your pages are sweet and pretty. Great pics of the bedtime kisses, they will love that when they are teens,lol

Those instagrams are adorable, still need to learn more about this on my new phone.

Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for stopping by, so nice to see you!!